Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Parts 4 sale topic?

poon

Magny-Cours
Phil,

How about having a section of the site dedicated to the Parts for sale or wanted.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 3261

Dosen't the "For Sale & Wants" cover this? Or are you suggesting that we split it?

Migration info. Legacy thread was 3267

Yeah, just felt that a section in the "Search for a Porsche" part of the homepage might make it easier to see whats for sale and piccys etc, also no need to wade through everyones replys to the post, and when sold can be removed. Might also bring visitors to the site, trade can also advertise (revenue).

P*stonheads has a section of parts for sale on its classifieds!

By the way is this a 911 site (as plugged in 911 Porsche World Aug 2002) or is that Boxster for sale a 911 in drag? :wink:

Migration info. Legacy thread was 3284

Oh I see, yeah good thinking. I'll add that one to the list :D

As for the Boxster, as long as they're upgrading to a 911, it's OK! We can only show them the light :wink:

I'm just trying to make the site have a slightly broader appeal really.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 3288

No problem with the Boxsters! We all need hairdressers and Estate Agents!

by the way when do I get another star and become a Gold member? :?

Migration info. Legacy thread was 3290

LOL! Tell you what, reach 50 posts and you get the Gold status - must be quality posts though :wink:

Migration info. Legacy thread was 3291

No problem!

Whats next?

Migration info. Legacy thread was 3293

Platinum - in your dreams!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 3294

No, 911's and Carmen Electra in my dreams, okay Carmen and Jasmine Bleeth together..................... :twisted:

Sounds like the start of a new topic!

Shall I or ...................

Migration info. Legacy thread was 3295

When is platinum? I must be nearly there... :roll:

Migration info. Legacy thread was 3316

Hey noony, join the queue. On the Pre-74 forum I am still a Gold Member and I think I have got more than 400 posts now. Maybe Platinum is 500 posts ???? (hopeful)

:)

Migration info. Legacy thread was 3317

67 to go then James!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 3331

But Sabrs acquired his platinumness at about 200 :wink:
(I know I sounds like a whining child but can you blame me when the stakes are so high?)

Migration info. Legacy thread was 3335

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
barrywhite
Back