Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

996 thoughts before I go and do it.

Nope, youll just get noticed more than all of those people in their boring silver and blue p-cars!!!!! :twisted:

Migration info. Legacy thread was 3102

Noony its not about getting noticed, if I wanted to get noticed i'd buy a diablo in yellow or, these cars are about driving (only done 760miles but you get me), and driving mainly hassle free or i would have gone for the 360.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 3109

Noony and Sarbs.... lets be honest it is a little bit about getting noticed or we'd all be in Rover 100's wouldn't we?

Few people buy a car that costs nearly 2 or 3 times the UK average annual family income and doesn't want people to notice?

In reality how many times do you exceed 120mph? (Sorry officer, no you keep the licence, i won't be needing it for a while...)

How much time does the improved handling save you driving through Fulham in the rush hour? Does 4-wheel drive allow me to get round Hammersmith roundabout quicker?

Err..... no.

Logically I don't need anything like this car! Sorry Sarbs, but on a certain level its all about getting noticed - but for the right reasons! Oh yeah, and they go some as well.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 3116

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gpc
Back