Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Bargain?

James Ball

Suzuka
Dipping into the cars for sale on this very site I came across a very special 911:

http://www.911uk.com/car.asp?stockid=66872

At £38k this sounds like a bargain to me - 505 bhp!!!!! It also got a very good review on the Pistonheads website (http://www.pistonheads.com/widgets/feed/singlestory.asp?storyId=6479)

So who has £40k to spend on a 911 then. You won't do much better than this.

505 bhp :twisted:

I still can't get over that. :D

PS. I have no connection to the car or owner but am simply in awe!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 3075

78,000 miles........wont it be needing a rebuild sometime soon, especially as its a turbo?

Migration info. Legacy thread was 3078

A voice of reason.

I think you are right. 80,000 miles does seem to be the time these things are due and I bet the 505 bhp (have I mentioned that before) put a bit of stress on the poor old engine.

However, it was given the RUF treatment only 28,000 miles ago and it seems to have included pretty much a top end overhaul so perhaps major surgery is a way off yet. Something to look into for sure for any serious buyer.

Fortunately for me the whole thing is academic, but I can dream.....

Migration info. Legacy thread was 3079

STOP PRESS - Its for sale for only £36k on Pistonheads (or at least it was a month ago when the add was posted)

I'll shut up about it now.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 3081

Indeed, Ruf conversions incorporate a top end rebuild.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 3083

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Max V
Back