Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

tower porsche

imported_paul b

just a quick note to once again praise tower porsche.......i was not able to complete the purchase of a car that they had worked on , registered and got ready for collection........i phoned them....they were surprised but completely helpful.....they charged a small sum for the work done as per the PPI , but gave me my deposit back
and were generally really understanding.......

nice to see human beings in business !!!

paul

" still dont have a 911 !!! "

Migration info. Legacy thread was 2446

Hi Paul,

Did you intend to drive this car daily or just weekends and what research did you do to come to your choice?

Best James

Migration info. Legacy thread was 3861

Hi Paul,

Haven't heard of Tower Porsche and can't see them on the UK independent dealers list. Do they have a web address? - thanks.

John Lowe

Migration info. Legacy thread was 3863

I don't think they have a web site but their address is:

56 Druid St, London, SE1 2EZ, Tel 0207 3570911

Migration info. Legacy thread was 3864

tower sometimes advertise on www.enineeleven.co.uk which has various cars for sale.....best thing is to go and see john down there...
i dont mind if you mention my name , paul brewster and the forum
as john and I still speak....he will rememebr me as the man who cancelled an order for a 73.5 coupe in met blue , the day before
i was due to pick it up (long story!!!!)

hes very helpful and knowledgeable but sometimes they are a tiny bit greedy on the pricing so haggle.....they encourage PPI's too

paul

Migration info. Legacy thread was 3870

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
race911turbo
Back