Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Member ratings

Allow me....

Migration info. Legacy thread was 3663

Hoorah!!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 3664

James, you have the power! Excellent, now everyone can bug you for "upgrades"!!! LOL

Migration info. Legacy thread was 3668

As I started this thread I think I deserve at least another 12 stars.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 3673

Not trying to be difficult but is it possible to have platinum stars, having gold stars when I'm a fully paid up member of the platinum gang is so very wrong! :)

Migration info. Legacy thread was 3688

Now you have to be taking the p1ss!

:wink:

I like the idea though.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 3693

Why the sad and angry faces Noony?

Migration info. Legacy thread was 3725

I didn't recieve my 12 stars........Do I get platinum a 200?

Migration info. Legacy thread was 3730

I think I better leave platinum stars to Phil. The rules are obscure and complicated!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 3736

OK then Phil, where's my third star ???????

Migration info. Legacy thread was 5733

I reckon I'll have to do less lurking and a bit more posting - this 'standard' member malarcky is doing nothing for my self-esteem. Does anyone know how to get on the excellerated promotion scheme :wink: :wink:

Migration info. Legacy thread was 5737

LOL - Stars are no longer my responsiblity - James B is yer man!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 5762

I think all moderators should be five stars, so people like me who will never be a moderator have something to look forward to at 4 stars :wink:

Migration info. Legacy thread was 5763

This has to be the sadest forum ever. But whilst i'm on can you change mine to white gold stars cause i like that better than yellow gold. Platinum is fine but i don't think i'll ever reach the heady heights of 300 posts.

Cheers Phil.....

Migration info. Legacy thread was 5774

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WilmslowSi
Back