Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

New 996 4S

johnag007

I am getting delivery on my new 996 4S. Never really had any such cars, gone for my dreams.

There are a couple of items that I would like to inquire about:

1)- Sports ehxaust. Found it far too expensive. How does this forum rate it, and what replacements would you suggest if I wanted to go down that route?

2)- Power upgrade. I know, but my M3 Evo has the same power, and once again I was not keen on paying so much for the option. I just would like to know what is out there in terms of potential upgrades longer term, and how reliable these things are.

Thanks!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 1980

Fing'ell, who the heck ISNT buying a 4S at the moment?!!?

I'm registering the domain 911C4S.com, could be worth something :D

Migration info. Legacy thread was 1981

Sports exhaust is a must, I repeat a MUST! If your spending over £63k on a car the £1200 for the exhaust isnt to much.

Power upgrade??!!??

Migration info. Legacy thread was 1989

Too late unfortunately. I actually tried to put it on but could not as my car was being delivered quicker than anticipated, and was thus too far advanced.

When I say too expensive, I mean I thought that it was not worth it. The German dealer did not seem to concerned with it either is terms of worth.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 1994

Your car will be fantastic no matter. And if you do want to change and are willing to wait again, you could make money selling your 4s on!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 2003

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GT3161
Back