Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

o3 sports exhaust

SIMON H

Hi Chaps,

Over on the flat 6 forum we have been discussing the factory overide, that cuts the noise on the factory sports exhaust at around 25-45mph, usually noticable in 2nd gear.We now know of a fix for this sympton and i was wondering if anybody on here has actually had it done, as my dealer says that he cant find any information from the service bullitins regarding this.I have conversed with Sarbs on flat 6 and he says that his dealer [ Merlin ] knows of the fix.Anyone shed any more light on this subject? Regards, SIMON.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 1410

Simon glad you've popped onto this forum, My car arrives in the uk Wednesday as long as the ship doesnt sink! Will pop into Merlin friday to see the technicians and get confirmation of the warranty issues that concerened me. But to be honest most porsche dealers will pull out all the stops to enable the owners to have the car exactly as they want it. Hope your car is now sorted, thank god for these forums!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 1466

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lb456
Back