Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Stolen: Dickster's LHD 3.2

Al G

Over on Pelican is a thread of woe:

http://forums.pelicanparts.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=96883&perpage=20&pagenumber=3

Dickster has had his 3.2 stolen - keys lifted through his front door letterbox down in the South West. The car is a Moss green LHD 3.2, burgundy leather interior. It is a pretty tidy car all round with a few obvious upgrades - it has has red 8.5 Magnecor plug wires for instance.

If anyone comes across this car/parts, or just wishes to offer words of comfort, please contact Dickster through the thread.

OH YEAH - DON'T LEAVE YOUR KEYS ON SHOW IN YOUR HOUSE!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 1255

Bastards. Hate to say it, but it's probably already been broken up for parts. Unless it was totally unique or rare, I don't think I'd want a car back after it had been stolen. :(

I once had an MGF (ha ha ha, yeah yeah, well it was cheap), left it on the driveway unlocked for three weeks while on holiday. Damn thing was still there when I go back!

Phil.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 1257

That's just awful. I'm surprised that there's such a market for older cars like ours - it'll certainly make me more careful.

Hope it turns out alright - either by getting it back unmolested or finding a better/equally good one.

Where abouts was it taken from? I'm in the South West too.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 1264

I believe Dickster is further SW than Bristol - Exeter or somewher.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 1282

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spider69
Back