Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Admin & 993

James Ball

Phil

What is this about getting a 993? Have you decided the Exige is a bit extreme?

James

Migration info. Legacy thread was 1169

Not extreme enough! I would chop-in the Ka + £££ for a 993 and run it as a daily motor. I'm <this> close to having a good look around, but so busy with other things at the moment..

Migration info. Legacy thread was 1172

So what will you do to get your "extreme" fix?

Migration info. Legacy thread was 1187

Do you not like the 340r?

How about the renault sport spider, this was the car I wanted before my elise, still wish I had bought one, not as fast as an elise, but to my eye much better looking and it felt really solid on the road.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 1197

Just kidding guys, the Exige is totally manic :twisted:
I intend to keep it for as long as finances permit.

Funny, I did crave a spider at one time, but had no where near the cash necessary to buy one, very rare and still looks good today.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 1198

Spider just need the 3.0 V6 engine and a sub £25k price tag to push the elise. Would still love to have one if I could find one for 15k. What 993 you after, just been reading a feature in gt porsche about the 964 rs did you not consider this, seems quite extreme and a worthey alternative to the 993?

Migration info. Legacy thread was 1199

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
race911turbo
Back