Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

911 roof rack

bellies

Just fitted a Thule roofrack and it looks suprisingly good. Got it from
www.car-roofracks.co.uk
and unlike the one advertised in the back of porsche post for £185 this one was £81 including delivery and VAT and also included locking nuts. The next stage is to get a box but I wanted to see the thing fitted before I spent anymore as the boxes can be upto £400! This now makes the car so practical which is useful when you have a 6 month old. Next thing is to get a car seat for her. Apparently the porsche Prince seat is £100 if thats so it doesn't seam too bad when ones in Halfords are about £80-90.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 988

what is your car. I have a 993 and had problems with the rear seat belt fitting around the prince seat with my lad in it. Apparently Porsche are aware of this problem and a longer belt is available from Porsche directly at a price. Also have a look at the problems forum "child seat help". The string of messages i recieved offered some useful advise.

I would be interested to see what the roof bars look like on your car.

out of interest I just found & bought a push chair that fits in the boot of my 993 its called a city lite from mothercare

Who says a 911 isn't suitable as a family car!!!

miffy

Migration info. Legacy thread was 991

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
biel
Back