Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

1989 911 or 1990 964

And £13.5k seems a reasonable price to me. It is RHD isn't it?

Migration info. Legacy thread was 627

RHD and FSH although not seen history yet, 4 owners, seats look excellent cond black piped red, carpet looked like it needed cleaning, not been steam cleaned anywhere so i'll look for any oil next time, seemed a little high at the front tho, tyres were of different make! elec seats windows worked ok

whats your 911 James

Migration info. Legacy thread was 629

Lee

I'm in the process of getting a 964 RS. Saw a very nice one yesterday in fact. Am debating with myself about getting a PPI done. It was pretty much flawless apart from needing new tyres and disks - which add up to a pretty penny!

On the car you looked at, it sounds like the condition of the seats marries up with the fairly low mileage claim. However it also sounds like the owner hasn't been the most devoted - non-matching tyres is a BIG no-no. And hasn't bothered setting the suspension up properly by the sound of it either. Buying a car at the cheaper end of the spectrum I suppose you are going to find these things. It is obviously up to you as to whether you risk it or pay a bit more and find one that has been loved and cherished. Personally I would go the second route but that is just me. (My budget for a 911 has done from £10k to £15k to £25k !!!)

Cheers, James

Migration info. Legacy thread was 631

James you can have mine for just the £15k lol.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 638

If you had a 964 RS for £15k I'd jump on it!! :wink:

Migration info. Legacy thread was 641

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by James Ball on 01 December 2002

If you had a 964 RS for £15k I'd jump on it!! :wink:
Not so many years ago they were changing hands for 18-20K...

Migration info. Legacy thread was 642

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DD77
Back