Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Here's my 3.2..

Nathan

Purchased July 02 after always dreaming of owning one (like most people I guess)

Car is a 1989 Swiss import 3.2 with 112000 kms (69000 miles). I'm another one who bought a car without much history, but it hasn't missed a beat so far, and the condition would suggest the mileage is genuine.

I don't think it's a "sport" despite having the wings as it doesn't have Bilsteins. It has full black leather seats with full electric operation, but otherwise is fairly standard.

I think the Fuchs have always been silver as I've spotted them like this on other LHD cars. I've polished the rims and was thinking about doing them with black webs and polished petals, like on the older S's. What do you think?

infieldv3.jpg

Migration info. Legacy thread was 453

Nathan

Lovely looking car and a great photo - I hope you didn't have to do too much off-raod driving to get there!

I haven't seen unpainted wheels like yours before but I acutally quite like them. Of course black centres on a dark-coloured car like yours looks great too.

Thanks for posting the picture.

James

Migration info. Legacy thread was 455

<Sorry image not available after migration>
Nice looking car Nathan!

congratulations!

J.P.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 467

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members