Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

924 Carrera GT +£ for 3.2 carrera cs

James Ball

Suzuka
Hi Gregsy

I wish you luck, but the chances of finding someone wanting to swap a CS are pretty slim. They are so rare (I think something like 54 RHD) they make your (very nice) 925 Carrera GT seem positively common! Also, I think they tend to go for £25k + which I think is a bit more than £6.5k on top of your GT.

In case you haven't seen it though, there is a CS for sale in the October edition of 911 & Porsche World. Here are the details (off their website):

2_13.jpg

911 3.2 CARRERA CLUB SPORT 1988, white with red graphics and perfect red Fuchs wheels, 27,400 miles with large history file and MoTs to verify mileage, NI National concours winner, original specification throughout, one of only 53 RHD cars produced, never previously offered for sale in England, genuine reason for sale, £27,500, details at www.911clubsport.co.uk. Tel: 07768 744646 or 01257 255057 (Lancs). P1002/045

All the best, James

PS Your eBay link is down

Migration info. Legacy thread was 197

I stand corrected.

Good luck with the hunt.

James

Migration info. Legacy thread was 205

How did I start a new thread about this? I only just noticed. Sorry! I wasn't trying to draw particular attention my "thoughts".

James

Migration info. Legacy thread was 221

James,

I'm not sure what happened? my original post has gone missing so I posted another down the bottom

Greg

Migration info. Legacy thread was 225

Spooky! Keeps everyone on their toes :)

Migration info. Legacy thread was 226

James,

The new GT purely porsche says 22-28k for a clubsport!

Greg

Migration info. Legacy thread was 227

I never get that magazine. Is it good?

I suppose, in a way, we were both right. At £28k you might need more than £6.5k + your car and at £22k you will need less!

I have always been interested in the CS. It is an interesting debate about how much better than the standard 3.2 they are. It seems a less obvious answer than, say, the 964 vs 964RS but a difference all the same. I have always wondered, though, whether a (good) new chip and some basic weight-saving measures wouldn't add up to the same thing.

Cheers, James

Migration info. Legacy thread was 228

To be honest the magazine is getting worse and worse, nice pictures but its becomeing a catalogue for new porsches which I find a bit boring. Stick to 911 and porsche world.

I was thinking the same thing about the price, I suppose its quite hard to price something that doesnt come up for sale very often.

It is an odd beast and like you say not a great deal different. I have spoken to some 964 RS owners who dont rate them. Its all down to taste and personal preference I suppose.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 229

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spider69
Back