Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

A bit of a 992 story with photos....

Morning all. Norfolk and Idea, yep the colour is stunning and the photos don't do it justice. It looks much deeper in real life and is now my favourite Porsche colour.

Zingari, I'm going to be controversial and say that I like the clock and the EU flag! It isn't obvious how nice the clocks are, (I'm include the centre analog dial too). They have a finish that the camera doesn't capture, a tiny bit like a well made watch?

And yes, I'm keeping the euro flag, as a reminder of our folly.... :D

:thumb:

Very nice colour and wheel spec!

Beautiful looking car and close to my perfect spec, congratulations.

I prefer the C2S but everything else is WOW :thumb:

Beautiful looking car, a great colour, well spec'd too! Nice one!

I had a 992C4S for a few days and it's a very easy car to live with, the new cabin is imperious.

I have a Carrera 4 991.2GTS and I considered it not worth changing at the moment because the GTS does give that little something extra in terms of performance, looks and making every drive an occasion but there's not a lot to choose from between them. It must have been a tough decision to let the GTS go.

Enjoy!
Paul

Awesome!

excellent details :thumb:

findtom said:
If only Porsche built a £50k electric car.

They will, waiting for a Macan/Cayman 2021-2022

Further update. Had the wheels painted last week. Still need to get the wheel stems in black and line up the badges!

Enjoy.

Attachments

• 992_c4s_black_wheels_208.jpg
    992_c4s_black_wheels_208.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 8,042
Zingari said:
Looks nice but the Chrono clock popping out of the top of the dash is a faux pas when the rest of the dash looks so good. A Stevie Wonder masterpiece :roll:

:hand: I'd be getting rid of the EU flag number plates as well. That's so last generation :grin:
Ridiculous comment, surely most Porsche owners regret our duplicitous Government taking us out of the EU... Keep on those EU plates ready for our return... :)

Really useful post Tom from a newbie on here. I am talking with Dick Lovett in Bristol, they seem pretty good too. I have most of my spec sorted but can't quite make up my mind between Targa PMUUEM29 or Coupe PMKM6VG6 .. although seeing yours in blue.......

Thanks. Coupe or Targa... What a question. I actually love the look of the Targa and the extra noise in the cabin from the engine/exhaust would be very welcome. However, the one thing that stops me buying a Targa is that you can't order one with sports suspension.

I note you didn't option rear steer or sports suspension, so perhaps the Targa is a great call?

Normally I would not recommend PSP, but have you tried it?

[/quote] Ridiculous comment, surely most Porsche owners regret our duplicitous Government taking us out of the EU... Keep on those EU plates ready for our return... :)[/quote]
..... presumptuous

Brexit comments aside, (how are we still going through with Brexit after COVID, utter madness).

I thought I would offer a quick update, with photos of course.

2500 miles now, car is utterly amazing. Noting that the Sports Exhaust doesn't sound anywhere near as good as a 991, it is getting better, (it only turns on once the engine is warm). The noise in the cabin at 6/7k rpm is perfect.

Attachments

• img_0053_107.jpg
    img_0053_107.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 7,420
  • 367d5f05_d9d9_4f01_92ea_cd6954307e70_144.jpeg
    367d5f05_d9d9_4f01_92ea_cd6954307e70_144.jpeg
    382.7 KB · Views: 7,391

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member