Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

New to the fold

RBB

Hello, thought I'd say hello, waved good bye to my limited edition FType 400sport and jumped into my first Porsche.....only had her 3 days and I love it......

Attachments

• fullsizeoutput_239b_196.jpeg
    fullsizeoutput_239b_196.jpeg
    574.1 KB · Views: 2,324
:welcome: to 911uk and to 911 ownership.

In time, I'd be interested to hear how your new car compares to the old one. :thumb:

Welcome and a very nice looking motor! :thumb:
What is the spec?

Lovely looking car RBB, and health to enjoy. :lol:

What encouraged you to make the jump from a F-Type ?

RBB - looks stunning. Congrats. Enjoy!

Thanks for the replies folks, it is a stunning car and i'm super chuffed to have it in the garage

Apparently the guy who owns Gumball bought it for his sister, and its nicely spec'd. I haven't had much chance to drive it yet, but it handles superbly (as you would expect) Feels a league above the Type in terms of build quality. Which I sold as it was coming to the end of the warranty period...that and terrible dealer service and a few faults and bad design point made me want to swap it out, before some huge bills roll in.

Spec sheet attached

Attachments

• targa_spec_1_109.png
    targa_spec_1_109.png
    153.5 KB · Views: 2,138
  • targa_spec_2_100.png
    targa_spec_2_100.png
    28.1 KB · Views: 2,138
what a fantastic looking car and great spec too.

Maximillian must have spent a huge amount on options as that is one hell of a spec.

NLW73 said:
what a fantastic looking car and great spec too.

Maximillian must have spent a huge amount on options as that is one hell of a spec.

Small change me thinks....

Welcome to the forum and congratulations on your lovely 911!!

Very nice and fantastic spec sheet :thumb:

Welcome RBB - I've recently joined the Porsche club and acquired a lovely GTS myself - what cars these are !!! Unbelievable

Lovely car by the way ....hours of fun awaits you ...enjoy

:oops: I've always thought metallic carrera white was a dealer who didn't realise it wasn't metallic :grin:
I didn't realise it actually existed on a 911 ! Bet that's amazing we have white metallic on the BM, really special :thumb:

Heaven is a 911 ......

Welcome to the club and the forum. What an amazing spec! There is, of course, no comparison with any other volume sportscar. Enjoy!

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lb456
Back