Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

992 photos

tyinsky

Suzuka
Some might like. :bye:

St-Agnes-3-992.jpg

L1090810-SMALL-Edit.jpg

Like :?:

Got to be the best picture I've seen of Pork :worship:

:thumb:

Very nice - I do like good photography :thumb:

What kit were you using?

Thanks both.

They are shots for the next Total911 (well the top one might be, don't think I gave them the bottom one).

Drone is just a little DJI Spark. Had trouble getting it airborne as it was windy. Shot on the bend at Mawgan Porth is a hand held Leica Q. One more below. Will hold the others so they are published first. 🙂

Attachments

• 98f42d6c_9490_4a58_96a5_7c7a2ea59e4b_139.jpeg
    98f42d6c_9490_4a58_96a5_7c7a2ea59e4b_139.jpeg
    423.2 KB · Views: 4,700
tyinsky said:
Thanks both.

They are shots for the next Total911 (well the top one might be, don't think I gave them the bottom one).

Drone is just a little DJI Spark. Had trouble getting it airborne as it was windy. Shot on the bend at Mawgan Porth is a hand held Leica Q. One more below. Will hold the others so they are published first. 🙂

Very nice :thumb: Look fwd to seeing them in print.

Never used a Leica - tend to shoot with Nikon (D750) but I keep wanting to increase the portability and decrease the weight of my gear, so have been wondering about moving over to a mirrorless like the Z6/7 but (aside from then wanting Z glass) the IQ, AF speed and all-round ability of the 750 keep me loyal.

The last shot just makes me cringe..... that's too tight for comfort! :eek:

That's a nice camera, much more capable than the Q. 😀👍
And very, very tight - gets worse further down as there is a house on one side and a wall on the other.

tyinsky said:
That's a nice camera, much more capable than the Q. 😀👍
And very, very tight - gets worse further down as there is a house on one side and a wall on the other.

The 750's great and the RAW output has fantastic dynamic range, unfortunately it's the photographer that's the problem, whereas (based on these photographs) you seem to have the equation the right way 'round :thumb:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lb456
Back