Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

C4 Aero Kit

c.doney

Hi Guys, After a bit of advice. I am trying to sell my C4 currently that has full aero kit, bilstein pss10 suspension and loads of extras. The car was originally a M030 car which I still have along with all the standard parts I have upgraded. In your opinion am I better off returning the car to standard to sell for less and sell the upgrades seperately or does the suspension, exhaust, engine mounts, induction etc make the car more desirable?

Selling as a whole will make it more desirable to the narrow window of people that appreciate these upgrades.

I suspect the masses however would prefer a standard car and would shiver at the thought of 'modification' to a Porsche even when widely acknowledged as upgrades.

You could list two adverts (different pics to differentiate them) - one selling with and one without the parts and see what gets more interest?

Sell as is, but don't expect to get any more than you would for a standard car.

I specifically looked for cars with mods like that already done, especially with high quality components like you've fitted.

You'll sell it with the mods, but it'll take longer I suspect.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stulees65
Back