Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Porsche 993 PA1000 Alarm Siren

ianj62

Hi

I'm new to this, so apologies if I'm doing this wrongly!

I'm looking for a working siren and key for an H&P PA1000 alarm. If you have one that you no longer need, please, let me know as I'd be happy to buy it from you.

Thanks

Ian

You could try H&P direct but not sure they still do them......I managed to pick a working one up off ebay a few years ago with keys but they are rare..........you can wire in more modern sirens :wink:

I've got a complete new boxed PA2000 that I bought about 5 years ago and has been in a box since. Just dug it out of the cupboard. Full alarm system with 2 key fobs.
Can't remember how to post pics on here so send me a message an I'll email it over to you if of interest.
Regards
Simon

Alarm Siren

Thanks for the quick response guys. I've PM'd Simon. I've spoken to H&P but siren is obsolete and they've no stock of blank keys, which seem impossible to source elsewhere. Steve at Douglas Valley has given me a possible remedy but I'd rather have the correct parts! I've been reading a lot of the posts from the guys in the 993 community and I've definitely got the OCD!

Thanks

Ian

Simonc said:
I've got a complete new boxed PA2000 that I bought about 5 years ago and has been in a box since. Just dug it out of the cupboard. Full alarm system with 2 key fobs.
Can't remember how to post pics on here so send me a message an I'll email it over to you if of interest.
Regards
Simon

Does it include the siren and x2 siren keys as it did not realise H&P ever sold it as a boxed kit system :dont know: .......I've only ever seen the circuit board kit ie with master red and slave black fobs and then the siren and x2 siren keys was sold separately ?

I've put it up for sale on eBay so you can see what is available. I purchased it several years ago on a whim not knowing if I would ever need it lol. It stayed in the box until this evening when I saw this thread and reminded me it was in the garage. Search Porsche pa2000 on eBay and you will see what I have. No idea if someone put it all together, only opened it this evening :)
Best
Simon

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GT3161
Back