Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Porsche Keyring

maily

Trainee
Please see below keyring £14 shipped to the UK.

In Good condition.

Pictures below:

Here's me thinking my Porsche was made in Germany... :grin:

C.

Attachments

• d1_153.jpg
    d1_153.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 2,057
  • d2_124.jpg
    d2_124.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 2,057
Ahh that looks like a museum version, they have quite a lot of special bits only available there, very nice!

I have no doubt that "Made in Germany" one is genuine - but I bet someone in China could make them with that stamped on the back anyway :)

I don't trust it, if it really was 'Made in Germany', why wouldn't it say 'Hergestellt in Deutschland' or similar? Perhaps that would need a bigger keyring :dont know:

MC

MisterCorn said:
I don't trust it, if it really was 'Made in Germany', why wouldn't it say 'Hergestellt in Deutschland' or similar? Perhaps that would need a bigger keyring :dont know:

MC

:floor: :floor: :floor: :floor: :floor: :floor: :floor: :floor: :floor: :floor: :floor: :floor: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :floor: :floor: :floor: :floor: :hand: :hand: :hand: :floor: :floor: :floor: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mchass
Back