Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Porsche RS track day at Oulton Park - 6th March 2020

Are there any reprobates from the Yorkshire Chapter heading across for this ?

I quite fancy it ? Across the peaks though as opposed to the boring route along the M62 ?

C4Silver said:
Are there any reprobates from the Yorkshire Chapter heading across for this ?

I quite fancy it ? Across the peaks though as opposed to the boring route along the M62 ?

I'm in Skipton, so hitting the Peak District is a bit out of my way. I was planning on going A59/M6, but might take a more scenic route if the weather permits.

Easternjets may be coming down from your way.

I'll be coming down to spectate.

easternjets said:
Hi John, it has been talked about but it's weather dependent. Fancy a meet up this week sometime for a tea and a bun?

Hi Nick / John... i will be heading down the M6 early , missed this past four years , my car is due in for paint but im putting it off to drive down there to get soaking wet and freezing :nooo:, ill be at Tbay services M6 at 8am for full English :thumb:

KP964 said:
easternjets said:
Hi John, it has been talked about but it's weather dependent. Fancy a meet up this week sometime for a tea and a bun?

Hi Nick / John... i will be heading down the M6 early , missed this past four years , my car is due in for paint but im putting it off to drive down there to get soaking wet and freezing :nooo:, ill be at Tbay services M6 at 8am for full English :thumb:

I'm also going down to this but might not meet with you because i want to be there for the cars arriving as i have a video planned so want to be there early.

See yous there.

Senoj said:
sportsandclassic said:
I will be there, managed to get a garage - lucky by the sounds of it.

Can I leave my bag in it? :)
And can me and my nephew leave out bags in there too please Mike? :D

As Senoj says, all the garages seemed to be booked in an instant.

The long range weather forecast is interesting. Apologies in advance :nooo:

Are there any spaces left / where can I find details on it? Do I have to have an RS model lol.

Whilst my track car is being rebuilt i am keen to get my C4S out on track for a little play

It gets booked up immediately once it's announced. Your only bet would be to scour the Porsche FB pages in the UK, this forum and a sprinkling of magic dust to secure a spot that someone has to give up.

FZP said:
It gets booked up immediately once it's announced. Your only bet would be to scour the Porsche FB pages in the UK, this forum and a sprinkling of magic dust to secure a spot that someone has to give up.

There's a thread on PH where people have ben offering up tickets where their plans have changed.

Zingari said:
FZP said:

There's a thread on PH where people have ben offering up tickets where their plans have changed.
Forgot about PH. Too many keyboard warriors on there for me. If I want to get abused I'll don a citeh jersey and walk past old Trafford.

FZP said:
Zingari said:
FZP said:

Forgot about PH. Too many keyboard warriors on there for me. If I want to get abused I'll don a citeh jersey and walk past old Trafford.

You'll get much better abuse in a Liverpool shirt 🤗

spongebob squarepants said:
FZP said:
Zingari said:
FZP said:

You'll get much better abuse in a Liverpool shirt 🤗
I was only referring to abuse. If I wanted spit and the rest of the bodily fluids/solids, apparently a Liverpool jersey and any stadium in the country will do. Is that right?
I think I'm getting when Liverpool abuse is dished out, but still n9t certain why Scouse scum is deserving of a death sentrnce

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JLav211
Back