Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

sold - Dension Gateway 500 + Bluetooth Adapter

Fulla

Sao Paulo
Dension gateway 500 and BT Module . Condition is used.
Great upgrade to the Porsche PCM unit. Just removed from my 997 as I upgraded my headunit.

£120 posted.

The ultimate integration for car with MOST optical system. iPod and USB car adapter with auxiliary input

FEATURES
Menu based control and browsing
Music playback from iPod (iPhone) or USB drive with text display (music information)
Control through steering wheel buttons (if available) or the head unit buttons
USB drive connection is added to your car
AUX-in adds the possibility to connect external sound sources to your radio
Android devices can be connected via USB if 'Mass Storage Mode' is available
Depending on the car and audio system (radio) specification the Gateway 500 can display all song related information on the car radio or cluster display and allows iPod menu browsing, too

Attachments

• img_6582_326.jpeg
    img_6582_326.jpeg
    43 KB · Views: 1,545
  • img_6581_102.jpeg
    img_6581_102.jpeg
    39.3 KB · Views: 1,545
  • img_6580_107.jpeg
    img_6580_107.jpeg
    59.9 KB · Views: 1,545
Hi Fulla - do you mind my asking which head unit you replaced your PCM with?

apollokre1d said:

I went for the Kenwood 8019DMX. It is brilliant, so glad I did the upgrade. I can use Waze, use all my digital radio station apps, use Siri to call people, my texts and Whatsapps get read out.
I umed and arhed about the different options but after a week away using it I am very satisfied.

Fulla said:
apollokre1d said:

I went for the Kenwood 8019DMX. It is brilliant, so glad I did the upgrade. I can use Waze, use all my digital radio station apps, use Siri to call people, my texts and Whatsapps get read out.
I umed and arhed about the different options but after a week away using it I am very satisfied.

any pictures of the install I have been looking at the kenwood :thumb:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stulees65
Back