Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

996 "Turbo" bootlid & spoiler for C4S

jakartaincident

This bootlid and spoiler fit the 996 C4S and even match the stock boot with the reflector red strip. I've no idea who made it and have found nothing online about it but it's ready to fit and plug in (after agonising about the panel gaps). It's painted arctic silver (not polar silver).

It's not an actual Turbo spoiler and the placement of the spoiler is adjusted manually with screws -- there are no hydraulics. If you are handy with some electronics you could make it move...

As you see in the photos (click the link below) the fan and light (although the bulb has blown) on the back.

Let me know if you have any questions.

SOLD

Pictures of the underside? I would like to see if turbo hydraulics can be bolted in.

trendy996 said:
Pictures of the underside? I would like to see if turbo hydraulics can be bolted in.

2lSQrjZ.jpg

This still available? will it fit a C2?

jakartaincident said:
This bootlid and spoiler fit the 996 C4S and even match the stock boot with the reflector red strip. I've no idea who made it and have found nothing online about it but it's ready to fit and plug in (after agonising about the panel gaps). It's painted arctic silver (not polar silver).

It's not an actual Turbo spoiler and the placement of the spoiler is adjusted manually with screws -- there are no hydraulics. If you are handy with some electronics you could make it move...

As you see in the photos (click the link below) the fan and light (although the bulb has blown) on the back.

Let me know if you have any questions.

dHyMCWY.jpg

Lots more pictures here: https://imgur.com/a/q2DPsK8

Looking for £750 and am in west London, close to Paddington.

It will not fit a c2 narrow body. The deck lid widths are Different.

WhatsApp me at +1 5133026014
I would like to figure out shipping cost.

I've sent you a PM... :thumb:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GT3161
Back