Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Re;- AC Condenser

JTBKK

Monza
Hi All

I need to replace the off side AC Condenser on my 2001 Carrera 4. I have found a possible replacement could someone tell me if this part will fit please..

Attachments

• 3ecc1fa9_be4e_4833_ba4a_071b1ada61c5_253.png
    3ecc1fa9_be4e_4833_ba4a_071b1ada61c5_253.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 1,030
I can't help with that part number, if you go on car parts 4 less and put your reg in it'll give you a selection of 3, I just ordered 2 Behr hella ones, there's a discount code of 20% ! Makes the already cheap prices even more palatable.

There's the dessicators on there as well for about £20, prob best to swap that for what it costs, O rings you'll prob have to get from OPC.

OOOOOOPPSS Double Tap !

C4Silver said:
I can't help with that part number, if you go on car parts 4 less and put your reg in it'll give you a selection of 3, I just ordered 2 Behr hella ones, there's a discount code of 20% ! Makes the already cheap prices even more palatable.

There's the dessicators on there as well for about £20, prob best to swap that for what it costs, O rings you'll prob have to get from OPC.

Thanks

Just did mine last summer with aftermarket parts. Cost about 100€ for the pair + o-rings from Porsche about 10€ + regassing. I recommend you do both while you're at it.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drthein
Back