Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

How To Ruin An Already Lovely Car

cobrars

Spa-Francorchamps
Tiptronic with sunroof - yuk!

Oh you mean the wheels and stripes - nothing a good hair dryer and ebay advert wouldn't sort out!

Wow... just.. wow.

He wants £28k for it as well. A cat D tiptronic with the worlds chavviest wheels and stickers. And it's been messed with in the engine department so christ know how knackered the engine is.

If the original wheel came with it then perhaps it's worth £18k. Any more than that and the new owner is a chump.

Could be a cheap way into 996 Turbo ownership....those additions will reduce its value and are easily remedied.
Sadly I don't have the disposable income to justify it....

Seen worse :dont know:

If you got it for £12k then well done :thumb:

cobrars said:
Those wheels are £7K ????? :eek: :eek:

Each to their own though I guess

:eek:

The list of better things you could do with £7k is endless - I think that's the worst set of wheels I've ever seen on a 996 and normally I'd be the same re. "each to their own" re. wheels.... genuinely hideous - thank god they're including the orginals

Those wheels are truly hideous

There is a reason why it's "one of a kind"

RIMS COSTING £7000...(Invoice of £6000 for wheels to hand)

Seems a trustworthy fella.

Buy it now is £28K? All of a sudden my car is looking like bargain of the century.

To be fair............. he says wheels and tyres £7k so maybe the wheels alone were £6k

To be cruel.............. nothing sets off a photo for your Porsche for sale better than an old fridge tipped on its side!!!

jond58 said:
........ nothing sets off a photo for your Porsche for sale better than an old fridge tipped on its side!!!

:floor:

s-l1600.jpg

:thumb:

^^ :grin:

That's nothing, you should see it in summertime when he drags his sofa outside and cracks open a can of Stella.

To be fair, although those wheels don't suit the car, they're maybe alright in isolation. Perhaps they'd look better on a Cayenne or Panamera.
As ever, different strokes for different folks.

Hadn't spotted the fridge! Excellent!

Tiptronic isn't viewed as paddle shift is it?!

And why the S badge? Sills look clean though.

Early title says '10 of a kind", might be nice to say which of the the ten it is, perhaps there's a plaque inside :lol:

Paddle shift can be added as they just replace the switches on the steering wheel.
I think they use Merc AMG paddles of some sort.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Max V
Back