Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

New (to me) 991 Turbo S

It will be interesting how it compares to your 997. Will await feedback as I have thought to switch but reluctant!

Norfolk & Idea said:
tgdesign said:
Very Nice , you must be very pleased , it would be my chose if I Had the extra ££ for an upgrade from my 997 turbo.

But I feel lucky to own the one I have.

:worship: :worship: :worship: :worship:

And so you should! Looks mint!

I can honestly say at this point that my 997 was incredible. Only time will tell if I've done the right thing :)

arifg said:
It will be interesting how it compares to your 997. Will await feedback as I have thought to switch but reluctant!

Norfolk & Idea said:
tgdesign said:
Very Nice , you must be very pleased , it would be my chose if I Had the extra ££ for an upgrade from my 997 turbo.

And so you should! Looks mint!

I can honestly say at this point that my 997 was incredible. Only time will tell if I've done the right thing :)

For sure it's a step up. You can tell that just by sitting in it. Definitely feels bigger. Not sure that's a good thing though. It definitely feels good steering wise and the brakes are stronger/smoother. Initial signs are good. Need more seat time though :thumb:

Looks stunning :thumbs:

Norfolk & Idea said:
For sure it's a step up. You can tell that just by sitting in it. Definitely feels bigger. Not sure that's a good thing though. It definitely feels good steering wise and the brakes are stronger/smoother. Initial signs are good. Need more seat time though :thumb:

I'll be keeping your old car ready for a swop back if you can't get on with the new one ... money my way of course ;)

Ratattak said:
Norfolk & Idea said:

I'll be keeping your old car ready for a swop back if you can't get on with the new one ... money my way of course ;)

Ha, think I'll manage H! I'll miss that bad boy though :thumb:

Norfolk & Idea said:
Ratattak said:
Norfolk & Idea said:

Ha, think I'll manage H! I'll miss that bad boy though :thumb:

I don't blame you - I think I'll buy lottery tickets today - I sold the Abarth last night 8)

Looks stunning. Enjoy it. Love the colour. One of the nicest colours I think. I've gone from Lapis blue to basalt black & the rest of the family still aren't happy.
Still getting used to my (new to me) 997.1 turbo. Just want to get out on the roads a bit more but the weather has been pants. That said I do just tend to go out whatever. Just fed up washing it so frequently. Who knows what's getting caked on underneath!

Maxthedane said:
Looks stunning. Enjoy it. Love the colour. One of the nicest colours I think. I've gone from Lapis blue to basalt black & the rest of the family still aren't happy.
Still getting used to my (new to me) 997.1 turbo. Just want to get out on the roads a bit more but the weather has been pants. That said I do just tend to go out whatever. Just fed up washing it so frequently. Who knows what's getting caked on underneath!

The colour is impressive, second only to racing yellow id say... :grin:

congrats on beautiful colour
third only to night blue and yellow of course :puh:

Attachments

• turbo_s_185.jpg
    turbo_s_185.jpg
    123.6 KB · Views: 1,771
Stunning! Congrats :thumb:

TurboSandGT4 said:
congrats on beautiful colour
third only to night blue and yellow of course :puh:

Lurvely! Bet it looks great in the sun. Mine does, but I would say that :wink:

tgdesign said:

Looks fab with the standard spoiler set-up :wink:

OP, that is one hell of a good looking motor.

So much more handsome than the new model that replaces it.

Scholester said:
OP, that is one hell of a good looking motor.

So much more handsome than the new model that replaces it.

Thank you!

I was just about to pull the trigger on another motor.... Then I spotted it. Slept on it and called Portland's the following morning asking them to switch my deposit to it. It was a bit of a stretch financially but I had to have it :)

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Silage
Back