Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

REDUCED Plate for sale: HOT 918S

I'm guessing by the lack of Plate related banter then this has potential,

There's always some one on Plate related sales that gets a bee in their bonnet and turns in to Miss Marple turning every leaf to unearth the original sale. Cost, tax, fees etc, and that's before the debate on spacing begins !

I'd suggest putting it on one of these forums that lists it for sale ? The buyer pays all cost and fees to the site and you just supply the paper work, I did it last year with a very expensive plate and it registered one day on their site, I had a confirmation email to say it was listed then by the time I'd looked at my email and was about to close the phone another email bounced in stating it had sold.

I can't guarantee the same result but the only people who will get in touch will be genuine buyers,

Good luck with the sale though

The plate is legit, no question. Jonttt point about people with £1m car are more likely to have an FP22 or FP1 at their disposal to assign it to.
Fair punt by buying it in the first place, but as with any investment, there are risks. Hopefully the right guy will come along and limit your loss

C4Silver said:
I'm guessing by the lack of Plate related banter then this has potential,

There's always some one on Plate related sales that gets a bee in their bonnet and turns in to Miss Marple turning every leaf to unearth the original sale. Cost, tax, fees etc, and that's before the debate on spacing begins !

I'd suggest putting it on one of these forums that lists it for sale ? The buyer pays all cost and fees to the site and you just supply the paper work, I did it last year with a very expensive plate and it registered one day on their site, I had a confirmation email to say it was listed then by the time I'd looked at my email and was about to close the phone another email bounced in stating it had sold.

I can't guarantee the same result but the only people who will get in touch will be genuine buyers,

Good luck with the sale though

Cheers, it's been up for sale with a few of the plate dealers, reasonably priced no bites. I also had a 2 digit 2 letter plate I was trying to sell, having bought it from the plate dealer 20 years ago, I was getting offers less than I paid for it back then, so decided to just keep it.

FZP said:
The plate is legit, no question. Jonttt point about people with £1m car are more likely to have an FP22 or FP1 at their disposal to assign it to.
Fair punt by buying it in the first place, but as with any investment, there are risks. Hopefully the right guy will come along and limit your loss

Cheers, it was a punt, but also thought it might look ok on a 718S but that purchase fell through.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stulees65
Back