Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

"GROUP BUY" Interior Centre cubby trim LOGO / SCRI

Probably just me......... :eek:

But i thought they looked quite nice, The Halfords thing must be catching, I went in there the other day for some mesh for the front air intakes, needs cutting, moulding and attaching some how to the insides of the Aero front bumper so that when it goes back on it looks a bit better than a Halfords Special....

:oops:

C4Silver said:
Any takers then please show interest and as soon as i hear anything on price i will post yhis up.

Maybe once the price is confirmed then that will get more interest :dont know:

Well done for organising :thumb:

C4Silver said:
Probably just me......... :eek:

But i thought they looked quite nice, The Halfords thing must be catching, I went in there the other day for some mesh for the front air intakes, needs cutting, moulding and attaching some how to the insides of the Aero front bumper so that when it goes back on it looks a bit better than a Halfords Special....

:oops:

2. I'll take an Alcantara one if it gets going as I have a spare for recovering 👍

[/quote]Maybe once the price is confirmed then that will get more interest :dont know: :thumb:[/quote]

I did think this when I tapped out the post, a bit keen to get it up and running, I'll post up the prices as soon as Linas pings it across.

[/quote]2. I'll take an Alcantara one if it gets going as I have a spare for recovering 👍[/quote]

Excellent, I've added you to the 'short" list !
It'll look good in red with a number 7 stamped on it 😬

The previous group buy with Linus went down well and he was happy to include other works in the group buy eg . alcantara lower dash or leather rear hard backs, leather full centre console etc etc. :thumb: :thumb:

TonyC911 said:
If you have a Gen1 the part # is something similar to this - 997 553 231 01

I bought one recently for my 991.1 directly from Porsche, cost me around £190.

£457+ vat for 997, thats plain leather no crest

I got that from OPC, apparently only crest avail on 997 was fitted to a Targa ?
Long time ceased apparently, I found one on a salvaged one wrong colour and he wanted £375 !

Hence the group buy option, and viewing the results from the previous group buy for the price ! It's rude not to ?

The Gen 1 cars didnt have anything, its the Gen 2 that are listed;

Carrera
Carrera S
Crest
Targa 4
Targa 4S
Carrera GTS
Carrera 4S
Carrera 4

etc, etc

£571+ vat

Phil 997 said:
The previous group buy with Linus went down well and he was happy to include other works in the group buy eg . alcantara lower dash or leather rear hard backs, leather full centre console etc etc. :thumb: :thumb:

Hmmmmmmm :?:

HSC911 said:
C4Silver said:
It'll look good in red with a number 7 stamped on it 😬

Definitely :thumb:

:devil:

We are talking crests..... Sponge is already thinking :?:

I could have the Club Emblem stamped on there :floor:

I'm just collecting spare interior parts for a retrain
On some bits so this might tie in nicely.

I'm in for a crest.

Just not sure if grey leather or Alcantara and have my gear knob and steering wheel done at the same time!

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
qdunrpvcxsty
Back