Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

"GROUP BUY" Interior Centre cubby trim LOGO / SCRI

C4Silver

I have Extended Leather in my 997, I'm not actually sure what is extra in that ? It has the Leather Sun Visors stitched on the seams like the steering wheel is on inside, Thats about all i know.

What i am after is...... The lid for the cubby, I have seen some with the PORSCHE script down it, Not sure if it has the crest on though, It has just about every option on it from new except Logo's on the seats which are Adaptive and heated, seems odd that everything else was ticked except the Logo's.

I do like Logo so just wondered if i could get hold of one ?

Thanks

:thumbs:

Spot on.... .thanks.

If you have a Gen1 the part # is something similar to this - 997 553 231 01

I bought one recently for my 991.1 directly from Porsche, cost me around £190.

Attachments

• 20191222_124409_104.jpg
    20191222_124409_104.jpg
    76.3 KB · Views: 3,525
Ah, thanks again, I did ring the dealership this morning and they were surprised that it didn't have one ? There is one for the Targa apparently and they think they have ordered one thro that route via a Targa chassis number, I left it with them but will call tmrw and give them the number you have supplied and no doubt the black one will be a number or two different on the end.

Interestingly the crest on your original one is driver focussed in that it's the right way round looking from the drivers seat ?

I'll keep you posted, thanks again

Another vote for designs - superb workmanship. :thumbs:

Attachments

• da138fd5_4615_45e3_9a29_6c6467d921a0_348.jpeg
    da138fd5_4615_45e3_9a29_6c6467d921a0_348.jpeg
    192.2 KB · Views: 3,489
FRZ That looks well, does the colour match up, stitching etc ? did you send off your lid ? is it on a return basis.

I'm still liking the crest but that 4S script looks well.

Linus can put the logo on the seats, just a case of removing the cover, pressing, then refit.

G2 said:
Linus can put the logo on the seats, just a case of removing the cover, pressing, then refit.

Do you happen to know roughly what he charges for that??

TonyC911 said:
G2 said:

Do you happen to know roughly what he charges for that??

Sorry not in isolation.

He did one on an office chair for me but that was full leather replacement including having to buy a full hide (apparently he does not keep yellow leather in stock for some reason :dont know: )

Also, The centre cubby lid is a replacement piece, it can be removed without taking the opening mechanism or main unit apart. Check his pricing vs buying one at an OPC though.

C4Silver said:
FRZ That looks well, does the colour match up, stitching etc ? did you send off your lid ? is it on a return basis.

I'm still liking the crest but that 4S script looks well.

The colour match was actually spot on and, as you do have to send him your lid, I think he is a able to match it up? He may not be the cheapest out there but you definitely get what you pay for in terms of quality.

There was a group buy a few years back and I managed to find the thread. Unfortunately a lot of the photos have gone awol due to photobucket but this page shows some different options: http://911uk.com/viewtopic.php?t=103551&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=200

yes designls did my crest on the centre console for a 997 a few years back, was happy with the quality - it was £187.50 back then june 2016, not sure he can get the die in to the headrests of an already made up seat. If its a new leather covering then obviously yes, but best check with him.

Attachments

• closeup_centre_console_lid_740.jpg
    closeup_centre_console_lid_740.jpg
    208.8 KB · Views: 3,375
Another big thumbs up for Linus at designLS . he has the tooling to do most of the scrips or logo options . he did stop doing the headrests some time ago not sure if he's restarted doing those again. prices may have gone up slightly since I did mine but should still be under £200 for the armrest. :thumb: I have seen some amazing work from Linas on these cars, leather covered hardback seats ,leather centre consoles all with matching French stitching . I eventually wanted Alcantara and Linus did my tip surround look at the match between the OE alcantara armrest and the Linus alcantara tip surround . :thumb:

Attachments

• img_0199_146.jpg
    img_0199_146.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 3,309
  • img_1049_155.jpg
    img_1049_155.jpg
    66.9 KB · Views: 3,309
I've spoke with Linas, I am going to arrange a group buy "Hopefully" this doesn't break any Forum rules or treads on any elses toes.
We are going to require X10 Takers, Price TBC.

Just awaiting Approval from a MOD :cop:
I have sent a PM.

I am basically torn between the Crest and the script "Carrera 4S'
After speaking with Linas and at my request i asked if the Crest could be moved up the arm rest a tad and the script C4S be apliied under neath.
The tooling needs to be paid for to achieve this and i can't imagine many C4S owners wanting that inscribed on their Arm Rest,

Now i know there is going to be another taker along the lines of "GT3C" :grin:
who takes advantage of this.
I then got thinking about the CREST, 911 under that and C4S under that.....
Then i thought.......wait till the GTS crowd get wind of this then realised they probably already have it.... in Alcantara.....

He can also do Carrera, Carrera 2S etc as well as the PORSCHE script.

Any takers then please show interest and as soon as i hear anything on price i will post yhis up.

UPDATE.

OK, Just had the Green Light from the Mods for a group buy.

Register Interest on here and i will try to keep a list "AVCTIVE" in the thread that will keep track of those who are interested.

All other matters relating to Postage, Money & Invoicing will be done by yourself direct with the Supplier of said goods, Just so we are clear on that and to keep things above board.

So up to now that's just me then ?

1: C4Silver
2: Sponge Bob

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
qdunrpvcxsty
Back