Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Porsche Hatfield Review

CarraraWhite

not mine but on Trustpilot posted Dec 2018
https://uk.trustpilot.com/reviews/5c2542d39d37800a1057d219
he gave them 1 star out of 5 :floor:

kifayat Ullah said:
where do I start, Porsche Hatfield!

Porsche macan S under warranty. Had some gear change issue. Got it towed to Porsche Hatfield. initially dealt by Lewis, pleasant gentleman, however the car was sitting at the garage for 1 week before it was looked at. Appreciate it was a last minute, but Porsche company should really accommodate. Finally got checked, Lewis went on holiday, so left with a guy called Akmal- terrible service! All I got from the guy is bad news, indirect threats - 'you have one tyre different and non genuine pads, possibly may contribute to the issue you are having with the gear box, possibly may not be covered by warranty'. Then returns the next day, your service is overdue therefore the issue may not be covered under warranty, then returns 'actually its fine, but you will need to change all the tyres and the brake pads and then we'll change your gear box on the warranty'. I then argued show me proof that the tyres and brake pads were a direct cause the gearbox failing- couldn't prove it. Eventually he wriggled out of it and concluded the work will be covered under warranty. This is the best bit, the new gearbox was ordered and they gave me a date of a week and hopefully the work will take 2-3 days and I will have my car by Xmas. Guess what, called a week later 'the new gear box needs a tool to fix the new gear box' my question was why didn't you check you had all the tools to fix the part before ordering. He didn't know why 'as Ive only been here a few months' . I had enough of his incompetencies and complained to the CP (David Jones I think) of the branch. Even better from him 'this new tool is new to us and we don't change gear box every day' - this is PORSCHE FOR GOD SAKE!! Get a grip and provide a better service, know what you're doing instead of winging it!. At the end they got the tool, the CP said 'as an exceptional circumstance we will be asking everyone to come in on Saturday before Xmas to finish your car so you get it before Xmas'- I don't believe that rubbish for once!! And I caught him out when I spoke to the line manager who said 'everyones working on Saturday so that they get the Monday Xmas eve off so they have 3 days off in a row' . So the CP was trying to make me feel guilty because I requested my car before Xmas so they all come in on the Saturday- what a loser and a lier!! Anyway picked up my car today after Xmas, they gave me a whole list of things that they recommend needs changing on the car- as usual from these main dealers, any way of squeezing money out of you! Also, I was also speaking to the service department manager, Nasser, throughout this ordeal, when I arrived at the branch to pick the car up, he could see me from his office, but happily and arrogantly sat in his office chewing his gum feeling like the CEO of Porsche- mate you are an employee so snap out of it! He did not even come to apologise to me regarding the issues I have. In fact, Akmal and Nasser are friends, and they are running the show in services, and an awful show they are running might I add!
My recommendation is DONT go to this dealership, untrustworthy, incompetent, threatening and selfish. Stay away!! Im pretty sure a message below will be an automated one from the branch 'please email us at this address so we can sort this issue' - yeh right, you can get lost!

Attachments

• opc_hatfield_382.jpg
    opc_hatfield_382.jpg
    436.3 KB · Views: 345
Wow! Sounds awful - but of course there are two sides to every story ....

We'll put him down as a 'no' for the OPC Hatfield summer bbq... :dont know:

went in for some work on my Turbo S

They were polite and reasonably friendly, car came back clean.

Only issue is the long wait time if you need courtesy car -8 weeks, or 4 weeks if none required.

I've had a similar experience unfortunately. Only once but that was enough!

TurboSandGT4 said:
Only issue is the long wait time if you need courtesy car -8 weeks, or 4 weeks if none required.

I'd say 4 weeks is a long time :dont know:

:grin:

picked up the car on Friday -all spoilers working
good job by Hatfield special thanks to Nikki in service

Hatfield OPC have always been very helpful when ordering parts for older cars.

Was there few weeks ago with SWMBO. She was told one hour to fix brake duct that had come loose. Service tech comes us to us after 1.15 min whilst all this Corona shyte on and I'm sort of getting annoyed at having to be out of the house saying the 991.2 turbo s now needs a geo and its now 5-6 hours.

Both barrels between the eyes from me and miraculously it didn't need geo and the job was completed.

I have to be honest. I feel there are some racist and jealous elements. After 20 years of insolence and poor service it can be the only explanation in my opinion.

I can't fault these guys bought three cars off them and the service department has always been first class.

Hatfield and West London are the worst Official Porsche sales and service department in the country IMO. I've used 6 OPCs and would be hard pushed to place Hatfield anywhere but last out of the 6 I've used.

Hatfield just did the heatshield recall and some warranty work (boot latch, rear lid strut and heater issue)
Very professional and courteous

Back to Hatfield for a Turbo Boost issue

Diagnosed faulty actuator-under warranty

Car returned no issues

Very Good service (Mr Steve Butt)

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SBSEA
Back