Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

SOLD: Porsche Child Seat 9-18kg (9mths - 4 years)

mazza

I have for sale a Porsche Junior Isofix G1 child seat same as this one:

http://www.porschewestlondon.co.uk/...uine-accessories/the-porsche-child-seat-range

Suitable for children from approx 9 months to 4 years old.

Great condition, no accidents, no rips, just a little bit of fading on the red stripe along the top. Covers removed and washed, ready for next owner. Smoke free and pet free car. Polystyrene in original condition with no cracks.
For reference this DOES fit into the back of a 996/997!

Now £75 collection from west London, can post, likely around £20 due to size/weight.

PM with any questions or photos, many thanks!

Another bump to £85... as good as new!

Any idea how this would work in a 997.1?

Which model is it? That link you sent had a few in it from what I could see, don't think my sports seats have isofix from what I can see.

Any idea how this would work in a 997.1?

Which model is it? That link you sent had a few in it from what I could see, don't think my sports seats have isofix from what I can see.

This won't fit in the back of a 996/997, I used it in the front of the 996 or in the back of other cars.

It works with a seat belt as well as isofix.

How that helps!

I have this exact seat in the back of my 996 C4S and have had for 3 years now !? Not sure why you say it wouldn't fit.

Really? Every day is a school day... Did you remove the seat cushions?

No, the seat just slotted straight into the seat area and the belt held it in place. :dont know:

I also have the G1 seat and agree that it fits in the rear of my 997. Its the official Porsche approved seat for the 911, which is why I bought it.

I did remove the bottom cushion, but that was more to preserve the cushion than anything else. There is a version of the seat with the additional leg, designed specifically for the Cayenne / Panamera / Macan. Those don't fit in the 997 due to the leg.

Btw, also selling mine! (along with the equivalent Britax version from our other car).

So now that this does fit the back of a 996/997, I've decided to put the price up :grin:

Only joking, a reduction to £75...!

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JLav211
Back