Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

SOLD Koni Special Active - full set for sale. new, boxed.

H0ME

Trainee
I have a full set (four) koni special active shocks for sale - two front and two rear. They are fully boxed and I can include all paperwork. Let me know if anyone here interested before they go to eBay.

They are brand new in the box. Never fitted. Car now gone.

I will put the part numbers on shortly - but they are 993 intended. Happy to share photos over email. DM me.

Re: koni

stichill99 said:
Gert at Carnewal has these at £625 including shipping just now.

He does indeed, thankyou for highlighting. I would add from experience that Gert's headline prices do not include tax. Once you get the price through, it's plus 20%!

tax

Unless you are buying them for a car owned by your business so you can claim it back :thumb:

Re: koni

stichill99 said:
Gert at Carnewal has these at £625 including shipping just now.

Well, you can add them to your wishlist...if that means you can have them in the next day or two then great.

Your wishlist
You can add items to your wishlist by pressing the button at the bottom of the item's product page. Once you're done, click the 'send" button and we email you the total with the shipping. Make sure your e-mail address is correct!

If you already know the total or want to order right away, fill out the Secure Order Form and we email you the total for you to confirm.

The item you tried to add was already in your list.

Then after that there's this bit:

When ordering more than one part, the shipping cost will be recalculated.
The freight cost will be added for the parts that don't include shipping.
In both cases an email will be send for your approval before we process the order.

Correct us if we are wrong, but I guess the price differs after 'recalculation' - no :dont know:

GLWS H0ME

Anyone interested then Phone H0ME for a price
phone.gif

:thumb:

Just to confirm what Home says; Gert's price is €745 plus 21% Belgian Chocolate Tax = €901 which is around £757.
I bought some from Design911 recently and paid £741 delivered, bad timing on my behalf!
GLWS OP.

Now on eBay. Happy to do a much better price for a forum member.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartynT
Back