Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Morimoto (now plus others!) bi-xenon solution for the 993

I also bought mine from EM Tuning and had a good buying experience.

They are not particularly simple to fit, because they will probably require some adjustment of the interior plastics of the light.

I say probably, because my lights had previously been modified to accommodate a home-made version of the fitting kit used in conjunction with an earlier version of the Mini-Morimoto so I cannot be certain that the newer version would need any plastic removed inside the light housing, but I think it's likely.

The improvement in lighting however has to be experienced to be believed.

andyobro said:
9elevenheadlights have just posted that they will be releasing their new 993 lights this year.......

look great and the ease of install id say the money.

andyobro said:
Croydon said:
andyobro said:
9elevenheadlights have just posted that they will be releasing their new 993 lights this year.......

look great and the ease of install id say the money.

Where have you seen them Croydon?

Just searched and ended up on Facebook its going to be called the Falcon S, looking at the Raven S I got a rough idea of price $2,400. no further details nor release date as yet though.

andyobro said:
Croydon said:
Endo what do you think? I like them.

Like them slot, always disliked the fluted lense around the projector on the standard lights.

Apologies Andy, I referred to you as the other Guards red owner.

andyobro said:
https://www.instagram.com/p/B77NW-JF8wo/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

More from flat6illumination:

1hUXIwR.png

Need to see them on a car rather than just a wing really.

Not sure I'd be able to justify the cost.

Hi

Not necessarily these ones but what is the prognosis for my first MOT passing/failing on the HID kit installed? The car still has the headlight washers.

I've no OEM kit to pop in temporarily to replace. Checking that complete 993 manual suggests that some Turbos at least came with HID out of the factory.

Prolly should've been thinking about this sooner... MOT due middle of next month but I've been, erm, distracted.

Thanks
Chris

993tt said:
Had Tore's HID kit in for years never been a problem.

Same here, never been a problem for me at MOT

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lb456
Back