Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Frunk Size 997.2 C2

jkhamler

Trainee
Hello all,

I am gradually accumulating the funds I need to buy my dream car - a Gen 2 997 Carrera.

In the meantime it would be very interesting to know the largest cuboid item that can fit comfortably. It would be my only vehicle and thus it would have to serve the function of function band tour bus (a small PA system and bass gear must fit inside somehow - a roof rack will probably come into play too)

Would it fit a speaker 44cm x 38cm x 43cm?

Thanks

Jon

Haha great. I stand corrected. Looks like the froot might be just big enough, excellent!

Captain Lockheed said:
You are not American, it is called a froot. Front Boot

It has been debated before and I think you'll find that there's a lot more 911ukers that refer to it as the frunk rather than the froot.

A quick google search seems to point to 'froot' being more of an Australianism.

T8 said:
Captain Lockheed said:

It has been debated before and I think you'll find that there's a lot more 911ukers that refer to it as the frunk rather than the froot.

Lot's of people being wrong👎, doesn't make them right.👍

T8 said:
Captain Lockheed said:

💪💪💪💪💪💪
God's English 🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺
Happy Australia Day to all
Thank God it's cooled down
Only 36° at the moment :bandit: :heat: :heat: :heat:

Captain Lockheed said:
T8 said:
Captain Lockheed said:

Lot's of people being wrong👎, doesn't make them right.👍

I hadn't actually heard froot till now, but it makes much more sense and should be promoted :thumbs: :thumb: :judge:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thatandywhite
Back