Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

It's been a while - but it's going - Turbo. Now sold

lofi

It has been a long time since I have posted although I have been to various meets. Sadly I must inform you all that I have decided the Turbo is going to move onto a new owner.

It has been a blast, 7 years of unimaginable fun, Porsche museum runs, several times at Dinslaken, Le Mans, fastest I've ever been, etc etc

The car has been amazing and being a little bit different wearing green, yet looking very standard, it starts admiring conversation where ever I go.

But the last year has been a bit of a ***** and priorities in my head have changed. My heart will always be with the 996 Turbo but it is time to let someone else enjoy it as I have.

So please pass around the ad. Now just to find the right car for a drive I've booked for the Pyrenees in May.

http://911uk.com/ads_item.php?id=9513

All the best with the sale - it seems a keen price so should find a decent home.

:sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad:

Looks great. Could be an idea to edit the picture with VIN number showing though

hi, Love the colour and looks like a great car.

Best of luck and hope you are back soon!

Berni

Free coffee

Just a little bump

Make me an offer - you might be surprised

Come and have a look - I'll make you a decent coffee

Little bump and,

I'm going to buy a 981 Boxster secondhand and use it as a daily. Will suit me and the family well at this point in time, so I'll still be in the Porsche family

GLWS Piers. Surprised this hasn't sold, considering I think 996 Turbos are best value in the range performance/£ and yours is that bit different.

A quick bump a day helps!

Absolutely Raggy - having watch Piers pull away from me on the autobahn several times you are spot on that its is one of the best examples around, and sounds just brilliant....

RobIpswichUK said:
GLWS Piers. Surprised this hasn't sold, considering I think 996 Turbos are best value in the range performance/£ and yours is that bit different.

A quick bump a day helps!

Thanks - word is the market is on its arse, more so than usual this time of year.

Sold the Turbo to Ashgood and picked up a 981 Boxster. Happy days. Car fs at Ashgood if anyone interested

lofi said:
Sold the Turbo to Ashgood and picked up a 981 Boxster. Happy days. Car fs at Ashgood if anyone interested

:thumbs:

It looks really nice in the Ashgoods advert.

ps. Can you fit me in for a shampoo and set. :wink:

T8 said:
ps. Can you fit me in for a shampoo and set. :wink:

Too busy washing my own :)

lofi said:
........ Car fs at Ashgood if anyone interested

It's already marked as 'reserved'. At sub £30k I'm not surprised.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Silage
Back