Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Time to sell my 05 3.6

I'm just back from new MOT on mine, passed with a few advisory's on tyres, but seen as I done 800 miles last year and 300 year before I think it might be time to sell, those miles are 25/30 mile runs to keep it all working every 2 weeks.

Mines also a 05 manual in silver under 80k, good spec, due a service but I might just SORN it and chuck a cover over it in the garage and keep it long long term. Will it go up? who knows.....

I was at MOT station and I know the guy, he rang a mate in trade and the trade prices are way down on what were all talking about, I see mine @ 17/18k without having it serviced etc.

Like everyone says depends if your prepared to wait, plus am up the grim north not the affluent south!

Decisions decisions...

If you can, I'd be tempted to keep that one. Depends what you want to do really, but 80,000 isn't really that much for a car that age, and if the rest of the car is in good nic, won't matter if you're ooooop naaaaarth, or daaaaaan saaaaaaff!! It'll probably go up over time. I'm sure others with more knowledge will advise though!

Stoddy. :thumb:

Just been looking at cars, everything I want means it would have to be sold to help fund it.

Think it might be time to sell it, I hate selling cars, guess its ebay and the time wasters again. Watched a 3.6, auto with high miles fetch 14k on a no reserve auction. Guess its worth a punt, must get 16k surely.

PX was offered 14.5k, might just be easiest option....

Probably regret it, like I did looking back at the Lotus 340r I had :(

Is it a manual? Have you got any pictures to whet our appetites?

I'm tentatively looking for a manual 997 at the lower end of the market. I'm just not sure if I can afford to take on the potential risk for costs.

Hi, yes manual, few what I think are options, 19" lobsters, electric heated, memory seats, PASM, Bose, Nav, Bluetooth.

Files are too big, anyone want pics drop me an email, send them there, could always do a video call of car if wanted too.

[email protected]

Cheers

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lb456
Back