Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Help a brother out... links to cheap window regs & membr

Hey Guys,

Probably being a bit special but I'm having trouble finding cheaper regs and membranes on the likes of ECP. Has anyone recently done theirs, could you kindly post links to the parts?

Re. membranes the car currently has speakers...

Really appreciate it! Reg dead on the driver's side and both doorcard carpets wet currently. Want to fix up in the next month or two?!

Thanks Rob, turns out D911 has them cheaper. You just have to deal with D911 :?:

Had found the regs and membranes on there already, looks like I need to get involved.

Is it cheaper? D911 are plus VAT, and you'll get 20% off the CP4L price at the moment.

If it's any comfort I ordered a bit a little while ago from D911 and they were pretty obliging on the phone and the order delivered fine.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
barrywhite
Back