Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Harry''s garage Carrera GT video.

Marky911

I know most of us probably watch Harry's stuff anyway (and we already love CGTs) but I thought I'd stick this on here as he tells some great little stories regarding it. I particularly like how Porsche announced it at the Paris motor show.

What. A. Car.
So much want, but short of a lottery win I'll never have one.

Bit of wind noise in the vid, but well worth a watch. It's fair to say Harry's opinion on anything with an engine, counts. You can see from his face just how special the CGT is. Awesome.

https://youtu.be/dWbjvcDML7A

Anyway, sorry if we've all seen it and I'm late to the party.
I just felt really inspired after it. Like the first time I watched Mr JWWs Red Rock road video. Not many YouTube vids have that effect. :grin:

Note to self. Must work harder. :D

Watched that last night. Good lord what a car. Top of my lottery list too for sure.

Love Harry's videos... I hope he does one on a Maclaren F1 at some point.

In the meantime, at least our 996s have the same steering wheel as the GT, so it's a start!

Best 2 channels on the UTube thingy. Harry's farm rocks :thumb:

Used to see one in the wild in Cambridge, driver was very open to talks from an annoying youth like me on my bicycle. After that whenever he saw me, he'd drop the clutch and let the V10 scream.

Incredible car! One lives at Silverstone too, he was hanging out with a guy in a RS 4.0 and the owner of the RS told me I'm the owner kept garaged there. Mr RS started his up and let me sit in, very good of him. Had hoped for PX but it didn't happen sadly. Have since seen the CGT in photos of mate's TDs there.

Those bloody yanks filing litigation against Porsche just because some goons did over 100 in a 30 and it didn't end well.

Harry's Farm

Harry's Farm is also real world farming,not the enviromentalist's wet dream that is Countryfile!

Love Harrys videos & presenting, he has so much history & knowledge on special cars, proper petrol head, I think we should petition the BBC to have him as the new presenter on Top Gear :thumbs:

I thought build quality would have been better. The door drop when he opened it was quite alarming :nooo:

THIS is an interesting thread on PH with the owner having the 12-year engine out service

I'd seen the Harry's farm vids pop up on my YouTube but never got around to clicking on one. I started watching them last night in date order and I'm hooked. I've learned a load already.

I live in a village that's dominated by farming yet I know very little about it.
There are villagers and there are townies. I'm the latter. :wink:

Anyway Harry's videos are great. His Countach down the Route Napoleon vid inspired a big section of my roadtrip. He's great to listen to. A very calm guy with some fascinating info and stories.
He certainly doesn't need to do YouTube but I'm glad he does. 8)

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Silage
Back