Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Autosport International.

infrasilver

I haven't been for a couple of year as it gets a bit "same old, same old" but it was a good show this year. Lots of new stuff I'd not seen before and plenty of Porsche.

Did anyone else go?

So some pictures...

BYwxn61.jpg

ssg9wjI.jpg

2vxZwYP.jpg

QFNjdse.jpg

pz2hAzm.jpg

K9wLXKq.jpg

hwSS88B.jpg

uRBCfM6.jpg

Eg9QqGh.jpg

1jv5G03.jpg

f6RgVH8.jpg

EJvgHvK.jpg

5kq7YvG.jpg

OoGOcNW.jpg

fMGAdCx.jpg

4NMFLAZ.jpg

B2kfEC0.jpg

RITUvA6.jpg

i8lDRuf.jpg

Great pics Chris ...... thanks for sharing ....... :thumb:

I was there Saturday. Thought the live action show was pretty good this year and kept my son and I entertained. The stands offer a wide variety where you can see everything from a detailing spray through to machine lathing technology, race suits or just a simple USB cable. Its worth going if you have a purchase in mind as there is often a deal to be done if you are spending a bit of £££ at one of the stands.

Jungle

Yes was there Thursday, Friday and Saturday morning for my sins.

My company sponsors Bobby Thompson in the BTCC and I was helping to try and raise sponsorship funds for this years race season.

Just in case any of you like touring cars I have to say sponsorship doesn't cost huge fortunes and the access is special if it is your kind of thing. I went for a grid walk ahead of the last race at Brands and in the garage for the race - it's phenomenal be that close to the action

Bobby is driving for Trade Price Cars in the Audi S3 this year so real chances of getting near the front after two years in the Team Hard VW.

If you like Touring Cars and want anything signed etc let me know.

Nice pics Chris. 8)

We used to go down but haven't been for a good 5 years or so. Like you say, not much changes and it's over 4 hours from us which means hotels etc. It's good but not that good.

One of those GT4 race cars is going to be driven by Archie Hamilton the you tuber. He did a video from there on Friday talking about the car and championship.

I like that blue 356/Chesil. The modern Boxster one just looks wrong though.

Looks like a good show though. :thumb:

PS. Girls with tattoos. Bloody awful. :hand:

The Chesil looked good but the wrap it had on it didn't look great. The Boxster/Speedster would look fine in its own right but as it's trying to look like a speedster it looks wrong.

I do most shows every few years, Silverstone Classic, Classic Car show, and Autosport etc as they all look the same without a few years break to make them fresh.

Marky911 said:
PS. Girls with tattoos. Bloody awful. :hand:

I see you used the zoom feature

Yes the colour is too modern as well. Lovely things though. I'm not sure the drive would live up to the looks but I'd like one one day, for pootling about for a Sunday lunch etc with the wife.

That girl with the full sleeve just jumped out at me. Ruining themselves but I'm getting old so what do I know. :nooo:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atlas.997
Back