Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

991.1 GTS Prices

Lenny39

Silverstone
Afternoon all,

Currently own a 997.2 C4S very pleased with it but really fancy a 991.1 GTS. Prices seem to be falling, cars that I looked at a few months ago for circa £80K are now £75K (good news for me!!) but I'm not in any rush so is the consensus they will keep falling? I appreciate they are spec sensitive but not many seem to be selling at the moment.

Cheers.

as a rule
everything I buy immediately loses money and continues to do so till after I have sold it. Bad news for you is that I didn't buy a GTS.

What colour would you go for and manual/pdk?

Lenny39 said:
Afternoon all,

Currently own a 997.2 C4S very pleased with it but really fancy a 991.1 GTS. Prices seem to be falling, cars that I looked at a few months ago for circa £80K are now £75K (good news for me!!) but I'm not in any rush so is the consensus they will keep falling? I appreciate they are spec sensitive but not many seem to be selling at the moment.

Cheers.

Great choice, the sharp fall in prices has been a long time coming ! Not sure there's too much more to fall considering how 997 GTS prices went, plus you have the winter blues, I'd say they'll go slightly the other way (IMHO) come the summer :thumb:

Ashgoods have two lovely manual GTS. He sent me the photos , and I was quite taken with red one, with black accents.

Think they are likely to come off another £5k at least in short term . But based on 997 GTS , and a decent spec 991s, maybe settle mid to late £60s :?:

Always going to command a premium . Would love one with 430bhp power kit

askgeez said:
Ashgoods have two lovely manual GTS. He sent me the photos , and I was quite taken with red one, with black accents.

Think they are likely to come off another £5k at least in short term . But based on 997 GTS , and a decent spec 991s, maybe settle mid to late £60s :?:

Always going to command a premium . Would love one with 430bhp power kit

I can't believe someone bought the black one and left the red one! Still too close to 991 turbo S territory.....

Let my 997 GTS go over a year ago which I owned for 5years, awesome bit of kit and to top it off lost very little.My friend has just put his 991.1 GTS up for sale which isn't keen on, as new car is inbound. To be honest if he could keep it he would, as it's just such a great car out of box for performance accompanied by the sound of exhaust which cracks and pops.

Hope that helps!

Just put down a deposit this afternoon for a 2015 991 GTS PDK 2WD. Chopping in my 997 GTS and looking forward to the upgrade and got a good deal.

I felt the 991 was overpriced and was able to get a sizeable reduction on the ticket price; it may just be the right time to buy. :thumbs:

I heard of a fella today who got a £4K discount off a 991.2 GTS from OPC. Markets a bit bleak at the moment.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WilmslowSi
Back