Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

New member - 997.1s - help appreciated

As the bay tree cars gone I would be pushing Northway hard for a deal and px value on your car , after all selling cars is what they do :grin: and having had a rebuild and sports chrono etc makes it worth the extra couple of grand .

Phil 997 said:
As the bay tree cars gone I would be pushing Northway hard for a deal and px value on your car , after all selling cars is what they do :grin: and having had a rebuild and sports chrono etc makes it worth the extra couple of grand .

This

Check what the rebuild actually did, because there are rebuilds, and then there are rebuilds, but with you only doing 13k miles a year, thats a great car at that price. Check the IMS, as you know, check the tyres, you want Michelin PS4S ideally, but PS2 or PS4 are fine, Pirelli, not really IMO!

Sounds very much like my want list from a long search that just went on and on,
Typically I'd halted my search and it fell in my lap,

As others have said I'd wait for PSE, a few other options, a nice colour.
There are some cars still on the market that I looked at and passed by, no doubt others have looked at these too,

Good luck with your search,

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
3sp1f8
Back