Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Dinslaken Porschefreunde Event 2020

Train booked :thumb:

Looking forward to it .

What train time and day did you book ?

FRP said:
What train time and day did you book ?

We're not travelling out until the Thursday so we'll see you in The Pagoda on Thursday evening. :thumb:

...and look how far away the guy was standing away from the car, with ear defenders on no less!! :D

RichiRich said:
...and look how far away the guy was standing away from the car, with ear defenders on no less!! :D

I think they measured at 1metre from the car on mine :thumb: :grin: :grin:

Attachments

• img_7155_176_181.jpg
    img_7155_176_181.jpg
    917.4 KB · Views: 992
  • dinslaken_sound_battle_742.jpg
    dinslaken_sound_battle_742.jpg
    158.3 KB · Views: 992
  • 39969539_1662044670589230_5774564859249164288_n_704.jpg
    39969539_1662044670589230_5774564859249164288_n_704.jpg
    66.4 KB · Views: 992
Hi all,
I am planning on going across on Thursday morning, perhaps travelling Wednesday and stay near the tunnel. I will be travelling from Stratford upon Avon. It would be good to meet up and travel together.
Haven't booked the train yet so if anyone wants to meet can you let me know what time you have booked?

I think we need to start to put together a plan Faried I liked a couple of the ideas you had :thumb:

Phil 997 said:
RichiRich said:

I think they measured at 1metre from the car on mine :thumb: :grin: :grin:

Ah yes, so I see 8)

Phil 997 said:
I think we need to start to put together a plan Faried I liked a couple of the ideas you had :thumb:

Any thoughts so far?

scarletboarder said:
Phil 997 said:

Any thoughts so far?

At the moment Faried is looking at options but he does like the idea of stopping Wed night in champagne region and doing a winery tour the southmost guys I have mentioned this to all seem happy to go with the flow . :thumb:

Sounds good. I've stayed in Reims before, a great city. We stayed in the Best Western Centre Reims hotel. Nice and clean and bang in the centre of town plus you can literally park outside as there's an underground car park. Good opportunity to visit the old race track too.

scarletboarder said:
Sounds good. I've stayed in Reims before, a great city. We stayed in the Best Western Centre Reims hotel. Nice and clean and bang in the centre of town plus you can literally park outside as there's an underground car park. Good opportunity to visit the old race track too.

yes the old race track is a good stop off and photo op :thumb: :thumb:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
race911turbo
Back