Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Calling All Garage Queens....

I've used the CTEK MXS 5.0 for the last 5 years and it works a treat. It charges, reconditions and then trickle charges with top up for as long as you want it to run..., :thumb:

Hello

I have the 5.0 version. I believe it has an extra step in the conditioning process.
If honest I didnt do huge amounts of research, I relied on the fact that this is the one that seems to be recommended on most forums.

I suspect the cheaper 3.8 version would be fine.

Cheers

I use the MXS 7.0 does the job nicely and can cope with larger batteries with ease.

Porschekit said:
I've used the CTEK MXS 5.0 for the last 5 years and it works a treat. It charges, reconditions and then trickle charges with top up for as long as you want it to run..., :thumb:

Ditto! At the time, I liaised and purchased directly from CTek Chargers, who were very helpful.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ansonslchang
Back