Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Routing a battery optimiser cable

angryjonny

Is there a best-practice for routing a permanent optimiser connection to the battery? If I'm going to leave the car a while I'd like to be able to pop the frunk, plug in the optimiser and lock it all back up again. But I'm not sure on the best way of routing an SAE cable to the battery so it does no harm to anything when in or out of use. Cheers.

ive ran mine under the scuttle trim, it appears near the n/s hinge so the trunk is locked and i can still charge the car.

Excellent - thanks all. Driver's side would make things a shade easier but the battery position is a bit biased to passenger side and I haven't quite got the reach. I've done the same as Nickyg for now.

Jonny, on the scuttle there are the two pop out sections where the fitting screws are ,if you use that then its not visible when not in use but easily pops off to connect the charger. if you want more details and pics PM member Monster as he wrote a thread about it a couple of years ago with pics . :thumb: :thumb:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lb456
Back