Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Let's have some more photos...

I run 15mm spacers on the rear and 7mm shims on the front of my 993. Looks the nuts................................to me anyhow!

Billy Bumpsteer said:
I run 15mm spacers on the rear and 7mm shims on the front of my 993. Looks the nuts................................to me anyhow!

Yeh of course, differrent strokes and all that :thumb:

I will probably run the spacers you've mentioned next winter to avoid the empty arch syndrome.

Nick are you running any spacers on the rear?
The WB 993S had factory fit 31mm spacers fitted with the 9jx17" ET55 Cup 2 rears.

C.

cableguy said:
The WB 993S had factory fit 31mm spacers fitted with the 9jx17" ET55 Cup 2 rears.

C.

It should have Carl, it went in for new tyres and wheel swap in November with the spacers 🤔

Will check tomorrow

Cool. I read that Porsche advised that a 5mm spacer was acceptable on the front when used with factory 31mm rears.

C.

nickjonesn4 said:
Billy Bumpsteer said:
Looks so much better on those wheels, love the cc finish!

All in the eye of the beholder I suppose. The rears look ridiculously lost in the arches to my eye. Good for easy access to for cleaning in the winte however

My ideal 993 involves deep dish 18" split rims filling the arches :bandit:

I think the rears would fill the arches fine if they sat a bit wider.

49327988553_fb774df4e9_b.jpg
[/url]

nickjonesn4 said:
cableguy said:

C.

It should have Carl, it went in for new tyres and wheel swap in November with the spacers 🤔

Will check tomorrow

So take them off and put on some 43mm (ish) on

Billy Bumpsteer said:
nickjonesn4 said:
cableguy said:

C.

Will check tomorrow

So take them off and put on some 43mm (ish) on

yep - that's the plan for next winter :thumb:

cableguy said:
Cool. I read that Porsche advised that a 5mm spacer was acceptable on the front when used with factory 31mm rears.

C.

Just confirming it does have the OE spacers on the rears

nickjonesn4 said:
cableguy said:

C.

Just confirming it does have the OE spacers on the rears

:thumb:

C.

My 4S and another Porsche engineered machine.

Attachments

• 993_and_vrs_112.jpg
    993_and_vrs_112.jpg
    326.5 KB · Views: 1,976
Assume you parked there just for the pic (and usually park so you can get out of the driver's door)?

:lol:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Geoffrey Fickle
Back