Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

MY JMG Porsche experience - and the maintenance plan myth?

I hear you .. i understand .. and i know full well ..

There's a reason i posted .. 37 years in .. i stand up when i can and when it's justified for other garages .

Minority .. that's what it is .. but there is always a bad element in anything ..

It's a dam shame .. but it is life .. the trouble is with social media these days .. a single comment can have a huge impact .

i will continue to support where i can ..

Service and ims

Just taken my car in to JMG for a full service and ims upgrade
Very knowledgable people. Good service. Contracted me with all problems and very reasonably priced fast and efficient. Would recommend them

Re: Service and ims

James996 said:
Just taken my car in to JMG for a full service and ims upgrade
Very knowledgable people. Good service. Contracted me with all problems and very reasonably priced fast and efficient. Would recommend them

James good to hear your positive review , So often we see negative reviews but guys dont take the time to give good reviews when they are deserved.
This is a very old thread that keeps resurfacing and as I had also posted about a poor experience at a previous visit I did get a message from Jon the owner early in 2019, explaining what had happened in his business while he had been out of the business for several years after a nasty accident .
I then took the time to visit the JMG stand at simply Porsche in the summer of 2019 and had a very long chat with Jon about what had caused in his words "the dark days at JMG'
I did tell him that prior to that period Jon himself had got an excellent reputation within the local Porsche community especially with air cooled owners I had met .
I was pleased to hear he was fit healthy and back at the controls at JMG and regaining the old excellent reputation they had .
I do realise any business is only as good as its people and boss and with the absence of a good boss they had got complacent and slack . So its great to hear the good reviews starting to be posted, as in this day and age positive and negative reviews across social media can grow or kill a business and Jon struck me as a guy who through no fault of his own had been stuck with some poor staff while he was out of action.
Now they are gone and he's back in control JMG deserve a chance to regain the great reputation they once had and hopefully will regain. :thumb: :thumb:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
briant1000
Back