Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Is this the most expensive 996 sold...

It might just be the pictures but I'm struggling to make out any cup-holders or deviated stitching?

:wink:

Marky911 said:
It might just be the pictures but I'm struggling to make out any cup-holders or deviated stitching?

:wink:

I'm struggling to make out any interior trim at all!

Headlights have gone yellow too, and need a good polish.

Robertb said:
Headlights have gone yellow too, and need a good polish.

:floor: :worship:

Rare race car not really comparable to the road variants, with very limited numbers produced

ELA said:
Rare race car not really comparable to the road variants, with very limited numbers produced

True ELA. Still what a beautie! What might such a car weigh I wonder. Either way good to know the tide mark for the 996. If nothing else to see how well 996 are appreciated in this market.

2K said:
ELA said:

True ELA. Still what a beautie! What might such a car weigh I wonder. Either way good to know the tide mark for the 996. If nothing else to see how well 996 are appreciated in this market.

They were around 1100kg

If it cost c£400k new it seems like a money-pit to me. :D

Low mileage road going GT3s of that era have gone up in value.

I love the yellow lights, quite fancy doing that to mine but I dare say there not legal these days.

Exhausts position etc just shows its total function over form.

Really does remind me of the old Gt3 LM days. Does it need a fuelling nozzle rig to refuel though?

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gpc
Back