Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Epiphone Les Pauls - Choice of three

Takahashi

Morning All,

Selling my mint Epiphone Les Paul's as I simply dont use them.

2015 Epiphone Les Paul Custom Pro - Alpine White - £250 - NO OFFERS

Same as this

epiphone-les-paul-custom-pro-alpine-white-257530.jpg

Again, absolutely Mint.

Collection preferred as I dont want to post something like this.

5 mins from J14 of the M6 (Stafford)

All guitars have click lock straps, again mint.

Hello - I will take the gold top thank you, as long as you can be a bit patient about collection....? Please pm me if that's ok and I will let you have my phone number

These are great guitars at good prices if anyone's wavering... tempted by the ebony Custom.
Sadly I already have too many guitars (according to my wife!)

Robertb

Don't we all?

But there again, according to Mrs L - "you can only play one at once!"

I actually sold one in the summer! Down to 7 now....

:D

yeh, these are mint guitars. I wanted to go top of the range. although the gold top is 'only' a standard, its still a brilliant thing

gold top now gone :(

quite a lot of interest in the ebony custom pro, but the white was feels lonely!

ebony custom pro now sold!

only the alpine white one left!

few queries about the apline white les paul, still have it, price reduced to £300, no offers. THis is a 500-600 pound guitar, and is as new.

White one, £250 and its yours. Too nice to be hanging on my wall not being used. Grab a pre-christmas bargain!

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SBSEA
Back