Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Selling my 993..

Billy Bumpsteer said:
It hasnt been lowered by 40mm

Oh, it says in the OP's link "Eibach lowering springs 40 mm", is that something different then?

Counter Of Beans said:
Oh, it says in the OP's link "Eibach lowering springs 40 mm", is that something different then?
Have amended that, checked the original email order from Bilstein, and the drop is 30mm..

They will lower it up to 40mm, if you lowered a 993 by 40mm, (or even 30mm) it will bump steer like my sister :eek: unless you install RS wheel carriers.

Billy Bumpsteer said:
They will lower it up to 40mm, if you lowered a 993 by 40mm, (or even 30mm) it will bump steer like my sister.
Bump Steer occurs when lowered more than 30mm..

:eek:... :what:...

Big fan of what you've done with the interior/exterior/engine bay. Hope you don't regret it... Good luck!

kingroon said:
Billy Bumpsteer said:
They will lower it up to 40mm, if you lowered a 993 by 40mm, (or even 30mm) it will bump steer like my sister.
Bump Steer occurs when lowered more than 30mm..

You will get more bump steer at 30mm lower than stock than you will get at a higher setting.

I'd be interested at 25 bags :thumb:

Zingari said:
I'd be interested at 25 bags :thumb:
Part Ownership..? ;)

There has been a Polar silver 993 with bucket seats and RS spoilers for sale at RPR626 for about the last 4 years. Marky looked at it before buying the 996gt3 but it has now sold and it was up for £54950 so there is still cars selling.

'Replica Wheels" too..

You have put so much in the car would be great if you could keep it! I remember meeting you at the Precision coffee morning I have the left hand drive 993 same colour as yours which everyone tells me needs a respray!!! I enjoyed reading your blog funny I also have a 997 turbo S all the best

Re: 993

stichill99 said:
There has been a Polar silver 993 with bucket seats and RS spoilers for sale at RPR626 for about the last 4 years. Marky looked at it before buying the 996gt3 but it has now sold and it was up for £54950 so there is still cars selling.

I think after 4 years of trying to flog it the price was a lot less than listed :grin:
Clearly too much dough :bandit:

I was signposted to a 180k 993 up for £20k on FB the other day. Dildotronic but perhaps 20 bags is the new 25 bags :grin:

I think you are once again a little delusioned about 993 prices Zingers. When Marky911 tried to buy the RPR car there was very little discount on offer!

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cooper9000
Back