Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Anyone got one of these?

AtariBoy

They are made by an American based automotive design company and suitable for 964's. They look beautifully made, although I haven't see one first hand.

Like most things in life, quality costs.

Attachments

• c005c84e_7a4c_48b8_83a4_1a9d15861f01_111.png
    c005c84e_7a4c_48b8_83a4_1a9d15861f01_111.png
    236.7 KB · Views: 6,993
Tosh

1980's chuck your keys in - partner swop icon

It did happen :bandit: grim

Do you prefer that to your original key? When i got my car, my keys werent great but i replaced the missing porsche crest on the keys and fixed the light and love them now.

Stephenjk said:
Do you prefer that to your original key? When i got my car, my keys werent great but i replaced the missing porsche crest on the keys and fixed the light and love them now.

Thats the rub, the original keys are wonderful, and hard to improve upon.

MarkGolf said:
Nope, I tried to get one of those keys but they sold out and at the time, not making anymore..

Pretty price but quite a nice piece to hold and look at.

I enquired last week, they can do one as a 'one off', an extra $100 to the $300 cost inc shipping.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Steamy
Back