Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

996 turbo ordered by Stevie Wonder !

I really like the exterior colour, I could live with the interior (if I drove everywhere in sunglasses) apart from the wood which isn't too difficult to change, but the price :floor: :floor: :floor: :floor:

...it's a typo; Mr.Florida actually means £7089.

Excellent. My silver with black x50 aero with half the mileage must be worth 95k. Any takers ......🤣

Macca38 said:
https://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201906259403561?advertising-location=at_cars&model=911&transmission=Manual&aggregatedTrim=996%20Turbo&body-type=Coupe&radius=1500&postcode=e65qb&onesearchad=Used&onesearchad=Nearly%20New&onesearchad=New&make=PORSCHE&sort=relevance&maximum-badge-engine-size=4.0&page=3

Nice spec, not £80K though!

What is it with Turbos and disgusting interiors?!! I'm tempted to say that interior is worse - looks like a sun bleached Tesco value wrapping :eek:

At least this one is an "investment opportunity" rather than a car, though... that way the £80k price tag makes sense..... no, wait... :dont know:

I think he means its an "investment opportunity" for him if some mug, I mean discerning buyer, pays £80k for it, given that it probably owes him under £35k.

Dealers seem to be confusing rare as in 997 sport classic or 911R, with rare as in seemingly specced by an overimaginative toddler.

I could look past the interior, but the pricing is way out as mentioned. If its so clean he should have underside photos as well, that's the proof of the pudding for me. Missing 4 years servicing is also going to prove costly. Rubber seals and orings really hate to be sat for a long time unused.

Looks like something left over after Blake's Seven.....

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atlas.997
Back